28 September 2010

My Quick FOTD

Didn't have much time to get ready, but even when I do, lately, this is pretty much the make-up I use: foundation, concealer, pressed powder, liner and blush (alternating brands and colors of course). I like keeping it simple, because 1. it's quicker to get out the door if I'm late and 2. it's easier not to mess up.




Ha, this picture is kind of unflattering, but rest assured, I don't have a beard.. :/
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay in shade 310
Concealer (under eyes): Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Medium
Pressed powder by Maybelline
Eyeliner: Rimmel Eyeshadow in Jet Black applied wet
Brows: Estee Lauder liner in black and Anastasia Brow Wax pencil
Highlight: MAC Dream Maker eyeshadow
Blush: Korres Zea Mays in Orange applied lightly
  

For the brow highlight I used MAC Dream Maker, then I noticed it's more of a gold frost (but still pretty- specially paired with this orange and gold blush!), so I think next time I'll be switching to MAC Shroom instead for daytime, and use this for evening looks.







4 comments:

Ria said...

I'm so jealous of your eyebrows!
And I have and love the lipstick you have on!Lovely look!

MyFashionAddictions said...

Awww thank u very much for the compliment :) and for commenting

anjali said...

your eyebrows are really very beautiful! and your lipstick is also looks very beautiful, i like your pictures.

MyFashionAddictions said...

Thank you very much anjali. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...