I haven't been using too many new products, but instead I've found new ways to use products I already own/was using. These are all surprisingly super budget friendly too.:)
1) Tinted moisturizer: I haven't managed to find a tinted moisturizer that gives coverage. Most just go on sheer or make me look way darker. So I make the perfect combination (to my liking) by blending my holy grail moisturizer Proactive Oil-Free with SPF 15 and Revlon Colorstay Foundation. It gives the perfect light coverage to even out my skin tone, plus stays put all day (thanks to the Colorstay Foundation which is known for that).
2) Rimmel Eyeshadow in Jet Black ($4): I've actually been using this (wet) as a liner on my top lashline and it's sooo pigmented. The only thing is this method isn't as longlasting as liquid liner.
3) Coastal Scents concealer Camo quads (in Medium) ($7). (My full review of it here).
4) Sonia Kashuk angled blush brush: I got this for about $12 at Target. I love this because it has a smaller brush head compared to regular blush brushes, and allows for more precise placement/blush contouring.
5) Korres Lip Butter in Mango ($10) (My full review here).
6) Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel ($8): I've been breaking out like crazy the past week. So of course I turn to my trusty on the spot gel. This one also gets a big thumbs up from me. It's slightly more affective then the regular Neutrogena On The Spot creams/gels. Plus it helps fade acne marks.
7) Tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Body Wash ($7): I got this on sale at Bath and Body Works and my ggggod does this smell devine! I was never a huge fan of spending money on bath products (I'm just more of a soap bar girl... or should I say I WAS). This is so rich and moisturizing, it feels like satin on the skin and leaves it smooth, which makes it great for shaving too. And true to it's name it does smell like Tutti Fruity Candy or gelato. Needless to say this is my favorite bath product at the moment and if I ever come across it again I'm buying 2 backups. Yummm..
So what are some of your August favorites?