03 October 2010

Preview of MAC Cham-pale Collection

If you follow blogs like Temptalia and Specktra you're probably already up to speed about upcoming collections. One of them is Cham-Pale which is set to release in the US December 26, 2010.
Here is a sneak peak of some of the products from this Holiday collection (images via Too Much Blush):


Caviar Dreams Eyeshadow Quad
Brule: Soft muted creamy beige (Satin) (Permanent)
Et Tu, Bouquet?: Frosted pale pink gold (Frost) (Repromote from A Rose Romance, ’09)
Caviar Dreams: Mid-tone frosted pewter (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Retrospeck: Beached blonde (Lustre) (Permanent)






Special Reserve Highlight Powder
Chez Chez Lame: Soft gold with silver shimmer (Limited Edition)
Rose Ole: Soft pink with gold shimmer (Limited Edition)


I'm not so wow'ed by the shadows in the quads, maybe because I'm not digging the pink shadow, but the highlighters I like.

YOUR THOUGHTS?..





2 comments:

Kristie said...

The highlighters look interesting, like crinkled paper in a pan. I'll have to test them out in person to decide but I agree, the shadows are not so unique.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I hadn't heard about this yet but I WANT the quad! My skin tone is pretty light and my hair is bleached so I need lighter colors. The darker blues and magentas make me look like a clown haha! These are perfect for me. Super excited :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...