21 June 2010

Face And Outfit Of The Day

Yesterday we celebrated the bf's birthday. None of us where in the mood to get completely dressed up and spent most of the day brunching and watching The A-Team at the cinemas (highly recommend as it wasn't just an action movie, but also included alot of funny lines and shirtless guys ha ha).

At night we went to dinner with family and here's what I wore:


I bought these items back in April, so not all items will be available. The top from Forever 21 is actually a sweater like material and from the Alice In Wonderland collection.


It's so soft and probably one of my favorite wardrobe items of the moment.

The earrings are from Forever 21 and I didn't really accessorize with anything else aside from a black clutch.

I was running very late and only used liner (upper and lower) and mascara.

On my FACE I used:
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation
-Coastal Scents Camo quad (in Medium) for my under eye circles
-Benefit Moon Beam on my upper cheekbones, cupids bow, browbone and nose
-Maybeline pressed powder
-Estee Lauder brow pencil
-Anastasia Brow Wax pencil in Clear
-Mac Technakohl liner in Graphblack
-Rimmel profesional liquid liner
-NYC Moisaic powder blush
-NYX Dolly Pink lipgloss

NYX Dolly Pink is one of my favorite glosses and I'm so happy I picked it up! It's highly pigmented for a gloss and can even be layered to look darker. It's a hot pink that's very wearable, even for those - like me - who shy away from bright lips.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...