15 October 2010

FOTD Fridays: Golden Neutrals

Last night I went out for sushi with friends after soooo long but I think I more then made up for lost time with the amount of sushi consumed. :) I got to try different kinds but my favorites always remain the shrimp or salmon sushi rolls. If you haven't and get the chance to - you should try a combination of battered shrimp with mango and cream cheese.

For my make-up I tried something different then my usual, with this (skin) toned golden lid and dark brown crease - not the craziest look ha ha, but I love it because of the gold tones. Excuse my super serious expression..


SKIN:
Proactive daily oil control lotion (primer)
Coastal Scents camo quad in Medium (under eyes)
Benefit eye bright (under eyes)
L'oreal studio secrets peach skin correcting primer (under eyes)
Revlon colorstay foundation in 310
MAC 130 brush
Maybelline pressed powder
Benefit moon beam (highlight)



EYES:
Estee Lauder brow pencil
Anastasia brow wax
MAC technakohl in Graphblack
Too faced primer potion
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk (thin layer used as base)
MAC Dream Maker eyeshadow (highlight)
Maybelline Define-a-lash volume mascara
Rimmel liquid liner

From Coastal Scents 88 Matte palette:
A. Beige shimmer on lid
B. Peachy shimmer on lid
C. Shimmery light brown (in + above crease, lower lashline
D. Expresso brown (to darken crease)

CHEEKS:
Benefit Coralista
NYC Sun2Sun Bronzer (light contour)

LIPS:
Concealer
NYX lipliner in Soft brown
NYX Smokey look lipgloss 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...