US Launch Date: October 28th, 2010
International Launch Date: November 2010
I added some pictures from the preview of the 2010 Holiday collection here.
Now clearer pictures of limited items have been unveiled, so without further a do:
Lipstick $14.00 U.S.• Cut a Caper –Mid-tone peachy pink (Lustre)
• The Faerie Glen –Pale neutral pink (Lustre)
• Deepest Wish –Deep creamy reddish brown (Amplified)
• Full Fuchsia –Bright blue fuchsia (Amplified)
• Courting Lilac –Sheer lilac mauve with soft gold pearl (Glaze)
Dazzleglass Creme $18.00 U.S.
• Radiant Jewels –Dark sparkly magenta
• Soft Dazzle –Mid-tone peach pink with gold pearl
• Passing Fancy –Bright orange coral with soft pearl
• Lightly Prancing –Light peach with gold pearl
• Gone Romancin’ –Mid-tone lavender with multi-dimensional pearl
Eyeshadow $19.50 U.S.
• Golden Crown –Light gold with bronze tartan striping
• A Wish Come True –Dirty mauve with bubblegum pink tartan striping
• Follow Your Fantasy –Mid-tone peach with chocolate tartan striping
• Enviably Fun –Grass green with dark green tartan striping
• Semi-Precious –Aubergine with chocolate tartan striping
• Glamora Castle –Dark grey with teal tartan striping
Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner $14.50 U.S.
• Petrol Blue –Deep navy with pearl
• Black Line –Black with gold pearl
• Undercurrent –Teal with pearl
• Black Swan –Black with pearl
• Lord It Up –Bronze with pearl
Powder Blush $18.50 U.S.
• Her Blooming Cheek –Very bright iridescent blue pink (Satin)
• My Highland Honey –Bright coral with soft gold pearl (Satin)
Nail Lacquer $13.00 U.S.
• Sly as a Fox –Creamy mid-tone russet/burnt red (Cream)
• Style Clan –Dark taupe with red pearl (Frost)
MAC did a good job with this collection in releasing so many wearable colors for any skintone and/or taste- so this would be a great choice of Christmas gift for any make-up addicts out there. I love every single item in this collection, specially the lipsticks, glosses and nail polishes.
I can't wait to see how the eyeshadows swatch.