17 April 2008

Trend: Ray Ban Sunglasses

As you must have noticed styles from the 50's, 70's and 80's are all back IN!! And if a certain style hasn't come back yet, rest assured it will... and bigger and better then ever.

From polka dots and those "busy" prints to skinny jeans and off the shoulder loose tops, sunglasses are no exception.
The sunglasses of the season are definitely the Ray Ban Wayfarer- designed in the 1950's. I still remember them being around in the 90's... If I'd known they where gonna come back in style, I would have kept mine haha.
I was a bit weary at first but the look has kinda grown on me since I adore "vintage" looking stuff.
Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany’s), Andy Warhol and Tom Cruise (Risky Business). Today, celebs like Chloe Sevigny and Sienna Miller have brought them back the style.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...