28 January 2011

Kim Kardashians Jewelry Line: Bella Noel

Just when you think Kim K is finished conquering the world she goes and creates a jewelry line. Belle Noel is an affordable collection of statement pieces and I'm the first to admit what a huge fan I am of the pieces!

"It’s been a dream of mine for a long time to have my own jewelry collection, so it was such an amazing opportunity and experience to sit down and create designs that I feel reflect my personal style, and a collection that is also varied and offers a little something for everyone. You guys know I love my statement jewelry pieces, so I wanted to create pieces that really stand out and make a statement, but most importantly, I wanted to make them affordable for everyone!" -Kim Kardashian


Some items need to be pre-ordered and ship a few weeks later (on Singer22.com)

Items I'm snagging up:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...