20 August 2010

Primark Complete Fall/Winter Lookbook

Primark's released their Autumn/Winter collection a few weeks back and will be available in stores during September 2010. 



They've seriously stepped up their game and seem to be right on trend from Military, Nudes, Lace-Up and Suede boots, Faux fur to Studs, Faux leather, Jumpsuits... Gah, I could go on forever.

Then I saw the khaki peep-toe boots and bags collection... If going crazy over Primark pieces this season is wrong, I don't wanna be right. 




Images courtesty of Primark


3 comments:

Budget Chic said...

Wow, I love that navy cape and the fur vest, can you order on-line from Primark? Do they take U.S. orders?

MyFashionAddictions said...

Sadly no :( They don't offer online shopping.
I think they only have a few locations in Europe (Netherlands and UK I'm certain of).

Kye said...

Wow I love everything from jackets to gloves form shoes to accessories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...