20 August 2010

ALDO Shoe Sizing.. My Lovely Blog Reader- HELP?

I usually don't post questions but this is a "fashion emergency"!
Do Aldo shoes run true to size or smaller like I've seen posted all over the internet?
I went to an Aldo store today and from what I recall, I fit into a regular size US 7 (or 37). But it depends on the style. They didn't have much stock, so I wasn't able to try on the pair I wanted - and shall be ordering them online.


Leave comments below. Your help is GREATLY appreciated. :)

(FYI: I wear a 7 in Nine West shoes, and 7.5 in Bakers)



2 comments:

Budget Chic said...

To be on the safe side if you have not tried on the shoes you want to buy I would get a 37 or size 7 if the sandal with the heel out. If it closed toe shoe like a pump, I would get the 38 or size 8 because they do run small and there are obviously no half sizes. Hope it works out!

ALDO Shoes said...

Hi,

In terms of sizing, it really depends on the style you select. What I would suggest you to do is to call your local store or customer service (http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/contact), provide them with the style name and ask them if it runs small or true to size. If you receive the shoes and they don't fit, you can always return them to your local store or by mail for free. Hope this helps :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...