02 February 2010

Jordana (in Grape): easy Valentine's day nails

This is one of my favorite cheap nail polishes: the packaging and formula are amazing. The brush is just so well designed and provides ease of application (=very important to me). And these babies only cost $1.50! The only downside is the limited colors available compared to OPI and China Glaze.

I decided to do a Valentine's day inspired look using this polish and a bunch of heart shaped nail stickers I bought at Forever 21 for $1.80.

The nail polish glides on without streaking, and gives even coverage. I added a basecoat, then the Jordana nail polish in Grape. With the first coat I was good to go, but I wanted it to be neater and added another. With a good topcoat my nail polish was chip free for 2-3 days.

Nails on day 2 (click to enlarge)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...