03 February 2010

Essie Mint Candy Apple Review + Swatch

On my trip to LA, everywhere I turned I was haunted by images of this nail polish. I knew I had to have it.

As the name says, it's a mint green creme nail polish - and FYI: I heart creme nail polishes. This is lighter then MAC's Peppermint Patti which kind of dissapointed me at first, but I got over it. :)

Also, I used to find Essies brushes hard to work with- and seemed to get way too much polish on my brush resulting in alot of polish on my fingers. But nothing to worry about as I've finally gotten used to that and now truly love it, because you can get an opaque coverage with 2-3 coats.
Here's some nail art using Essie's Mint Candy Apple (via Nail Crack):

Have you tried this color?


1 comment:

Mellie said...

I have this color and I absolutely adore it, haha. I love it against my skintone as well. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...