07 May 2008

This Will Have You Describing Your Armpits As: Yum!


I have to use deodorant, b/c I live in such a warm place. With so many different brands, types and scents available it can be confusing to find the right one since I don't want to walk around smelling like I've used an air-freshneer with those tacky white lines left behind around my blouse.
I finally found one with the best scent everrr, which almost had me wanting to ask people to smell my armpits: Cooling- cucumber & green tea, from "Dove- Go fresh".
Not only am I addicted to the crisp and cool smell (which I first mistook for "Rose"), but it kept wetness & odor away all day long.
There are 2 scents available in this line which I haven't had the chance to take a whiff of yet (Energizing- grapefruit and lemongrass and Refreshing- waterlily and fresh mint).
Anyone of you smelt it/tried this line? Love it? Hate it?
Newho! I'm def sticking to this one.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...