16 April 2008

Welcome

Hey guys! So this is me introducing myself here.
I'm 22 years old and this is my first blog and it's about fashion, beauty, news, celebrity style and gossip. Basically everything else which is going on now.

I toyed with the idea of starting a blog long ago, but had no idea what the main theme should be, so what better then to do it about stuff which interests me, and which readers may actually find useful too.

My style: to be honest my day to day style pretty much ALWAY involves a pair of jeans. Nothing over the top since I'm still a student and well.. over dressing for class would just look weird.
When I'm out of school it's a whole diffrent matter. I think the quote which best describes my style is:
“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”- Coco Chanel

My interests: comedies, (of course) fashion, make up how to, (bargain) shopping, interior deco, make over shows, graphics, fine dining, traveling whenever I have the opportunity, artsy stuff (I'm trying to get back into painting when I have the time), going to the movies, going out drinking with friends, dancing and anything else fun.. I'm open to learning about new things all the time.

It's a new blog but if you ever want to leave feedback that's fabulous, or if you ever have any suggestion or would like me to post something all you have to do is email me.
I'll probably update on a daily basis.;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
How r u? i find ur srticle r very helpful.. i have a problem with choosing the right kind of pants or jeans cus my hips r quite big hehe!

Anonymous said...

your site is genius! you give a lot of very useful information. thank you!

Anonymous said...

your site is genius! you give a lot of very useful information. thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...