19 April 2008

Vaseline Intensive Care Range

Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Body Complexion
Kudos to the people at Vaseline. They managed to pack all 3 things I try and look for into ONE moisturizer: Alpha Hydroxy & Vitamins A and E- and I absolutely love it! It's the only body moisturizer I use at the moment and a total bargain at about $4.

The best time to apply a moisturizer is after taking a shower while your skin is still damp. If you towel off completely dry before application you won't get as nice a result.


I tried Vaseline's latest renewal lotion which was too greasy, but this one absorbs extremely well, plus it has a nice fruity smell to it. It claims to even out skin tone and gets rid of blotchiness with regular use, though I can't confirm to what extent or how noticable the results where.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...