11 March 2012

Mila Kunis: The Good Bad Girl in Harper's Bazaar‏

Women want to be her, men want to date her, and designers are clamoring to dress her. Mila Kunis graces Harper’s Bazaar’s April cover, and in the interview, she opens up about what it’s like to be the most popular girl in Hollywood, talks about dating, body image, and more.

QUOTES:

On dating: “I don’t get asked out. This past year, I haven’t been home, so who’s going to ask me?”

“I don’t go out very often. I prefer to stay home and have a nice little beverage and watch television.” “My glass of wine and I are besties.”

Do you make friends easily? “No. It’s hard to open up to people because often they’re more curious than they actually care about you.”

On getting older: “I will not put a needle in my body unless I have a medical reason,” she says, “but ask me in 10 years. Right now, I’m like, ‘I’m going to embrace it,’ but … I’m probably going to want to have something done. I have no doubt.”
After her drastic weight loss for Black Swan, Mila notes that her body “has never been the same. My shape is different. When I got down to 95 pounds, I was muscles, like a little brick house, but skin and bones. When I gained it back, it went to completely different areas.” Like the rear? “No, I’d be happy if my ass got bigger. All the weight that left my chest went to my side hip, my stomach.”

She’s wary of another role that would require a body transformation. “I’m not going to say I’d look forward to it, but if an offer came along, I’d do it.”

For the full interview, more photos and a behind-the-scenes video from the shoot go to Harper’s Bazaar’s. April issue hits newsstands March 20.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...