05 July 2011

ZOYA Smoke & Mirrors Fall 2011

I haven't been this excited about a nail polish collection in ages, so as soon as I just I had to share. Zoya Nail Polish presents 12 enticing and mysterious new colors for fall 2011. Smoke & Diamonds feels like it couldn't come sooner: finally a non pastel collection, as we move away from bright summer colors into fall.

Even though we don't have season changes where I live and it's always hot and sunny, I still feel like I follow color trends around the world.



Zoya Smoke Collection

  • Jana (ZP564) - smoky mauve quartz cream
  • Petra (ZP565) - smoky eggplant mauve cream
  • Codie (ZP566) - smoky brown taupe cream
  • Anja (ZP567) - smoky palatinate purple cream
  • Cynthia (ZP568) - smoky Prussian blue cream
  • Dree (ZP569) - smoky camouflage green cream

Zoya Mirrors Collection
  • Nimue (ZP570) - smoky rich thistle metallic
  • Marina (ZP571) - smoky steel blue metallic
  • Tao (ZP572) - smoky slate gray metallic
  • Yara (ZP573) - sparkly olive green metallic
  • Neeka (ZP574) - sparkly amethyst purple metallic
  • Jem (ZP575) - sparkly fandango pink metallic

My favorites are without a doubt: Jem, Dree and Yara. I'm a sucker for khaki green and browns, but would gladly buy the whole collection.

Which are your favorites? Do you go with nail color trends or do you just wear what you feel like? 






The collection by Zoya will be available on July 15th 2011 (USA).
Sug. Retail $8.00 per 0.5 fl. oz. bottle (US)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...