12 March 2011

Hautelook Haul

I finally decided to cave in and ordered a few items on Hautelook . It's a members site that sell authentic designer items are really low prices (all authentic!).

The sales only last a few days so you can really grab good bargains if you check the sales regularly. I didn't used to like the site much at first, but lately they have some amazing deals on well known brands. When it comes to designer items, if I can, I'll usually only shop sale and that makes them rather affordable.
I've been checking the site everyday just to browse.


Here are the things I just ordered from Hautelook:

I by Invicta
$54.00
$495.00 89% off

I ordered this one for my dad (I figured it would be wise to shop before hand for a Father's Day gift.)


Thro Home by Marlo Lorenz
Skulls Microplush Short Robe with Slippers
$29.00
$98.00 70% off

This I bought because it's such a great deal and I've always wanted a robe. Yes, I can't believe I don't have one yet either! They have loads of cute patterns to choose from.

Romeo & Juliet Couture
$49.00
$128.00 62% off

In total I got these 3 items for $132, which would have cost $721! Score.  I can't wait for my package to arrive.

Have you checked out the site? Are you a bargain shopper or impulse?




1 comment:

Kristyn said...

you snagged up some awesome items. I especially like the purse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...