25 March 2011

New Sightings At Forever 21

It seems like Forever 21 is forever expanding the range of products they carry. Now I know, I know their quality isn't exactly the best, sometimes not even mediocre, but it's a good way to get your trend fix without breaking the bank. Alot of their items also do hold up for a few years if you take care of them (denim, shorts, jackets and jewelry are all things I've had good experiences with).

Lately they've moved past clothing and are also carrying little "trinkets" and organizers and these look like things where you can't really go wrong when it comes to quality.

Here are a few that really caught my eye and might be worth taking a look at:

Polka Dot Hello Kitty Tissues $1.80

Nail Lacquers $2.80
They have a rather large color selection compared to cheap brands like Wet N Wild, so I'm really interested in picking these up.

Glossy Striped Cosmetic Bag $4.80



Lacquered Rose Jewelry Stand $15.80

Handheld Sewing Machine $8.80
I have a sewing machine but am really tempted to try this out, for sewing hemlines. Do you think it's worth the try?

Have you picked up anything out of the ordinary from Forever21 lately?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the jewelery stand and I love hello kitty so cute. I might have to make a trip their now!

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said...

Aw that hello kitty kleenex is cute! Love the make up bag too!

MyFashionAddictions said...

Oh! Yea. I just bought one of their make up cases (another style). I'd stay away from those. They're cute but the zipper is really really cheap quality.

I've bought dollar store ones, which had really good zippers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...