22 March 2011

Look For Less: Stuart Weitzman Alex Espadrille Wedges

I am a huge fan of Jennifer Aniston's style. She always looks so classy, elegant and sexy as she dabbles in trends ever so often. It's highly unlikely anything she wears will ever end up on a "What not to wear" list. And what's even better, is that her her fashion picks never seem to go out of style. 

Last summer Jen started rocking a pair of Stuart Weitzman espadrilles, which sold out so fast they became impossible to find. They've been restocked on Zappo's (retail price $375). This style just screams spring and summer! It's so gorgeous, yet way over the price-range I had in mind for a wedge.




I'd been searching for a pair of brown wedges when I came across these - so I ordered these. (Check out the pictures of Jennifer Aniston below to see why I couldn't resist! It can be work with so many outfits.)
I'm much happier with this color, because it's lighter than my original brown choice of wedges- making it perfect for spring!


Celebrities rocking the look:
Jennifer Aniston & Eva Mendes wearing Stuart Weitzman "Alex" Wedge





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...