Cities like LONDON and AMSTERDAM are all extremely cold during the months of November thru March. From April until Jun expect rain showers and cool winds, with cloudiness and the sun peaking out once in a while.
During the months of Spring (April thru June) in Paris it's warm enough to walk around in jeans, t-shirts and sweater and/or light coat. If you travel for business, bring proper suits and/or dresses. Formal wear in Europe is the same as any other country, though rather fashion conscious.
Don't forget to take comfortable shoes for sightseeing.
Here are some essentials you may want to pack, whether you're going for a few days, on a class trip or for a few weeks.
1. Merona® Water Repellent Long Trench Coat - Oyster Beige $49.99 @Target
2. Merona® Water Repellent Short Trench Coat - Brambleberry Pink $39.99 @Target
3. Buckle Back Leatherette Jacket $69.99 @Arden B
4. Merona® Women's Double Breasted Cardigan - Beatnik Berry $24 @Target
2. All Star Metallic $75 @Converse
4. Annona Bootie - Stone $98.99 @Heels.com