14 February 2011

Trend: Black & Gold Jewelry

One of my new fashion addictions is a result of color combinations. You know that song “Black and Yellow” by Wiz Khalifa? Ok well this is somewhat like that: black and gold...on my jewelry. I love, love, love how the two look together!
It kind of gives the black a surprising pop that you wouldn’t expect. It also adds a touch of class to any ensemble. Black has always been sleek and sexy while gold is classy. Put them together and what you get is perfection.

I’ve had trouble looking for pieces in stores but definitely much more luck online. Check out some of these pieces I found in ShopNBC’s selection of gold jewelry. I especially love the white and charcoal jade ring as well as the faceted gem pendant, which would look great with anything. And what I love even more if how affordable these luxurious pieces are.

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Oh I am digging those pieces of jewelry!

Katie Harris said...

Going through your blog now and I just had to stop here and comment. I LOOOOOOVE these pieces! I never thought black and gold would look so GOOD together! Def lovin' your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...