03 February 2011

Hot Valentine's Day Heels

Valentine's day is coming up in 2 weeks and there's just something about it that gets me riled up with excitement. Now, normally I really dislike going to restaurants, because they're so crowded on V-day, but I do love getting dolled up and looking sassy - if I have a date.

If I'm dateless I still make it a point to pamper myself. And I'm not alone: I remember someone Tweeted recently that she buys herself a gift each day for the two weeks leading up to V-day.

Here are some of th hottest shoes and stilleto's that'll have you looking smoking hot for Valentine's day:

Luichiny : April Lou - Red Satin $84.99
(available in pink, black, grey)




(also available in more colors)

(also available in black)

Steve Madden : Fifi - Pink Fabric $99.99
(also in black)


Luichiny : First Lady - Leopard $89.99
(also available in more colors)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...