Olivia Wilde glammed it up on the red carpet for the 2011 Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 26-year-old Tron: Legacy star wore a strapless chocolate brown embroidered Marchesa ballgown, Christian Louboutin shoes, jewels by Tiffany’s and clutch by Judith Leiber.
NARS worked with celebrity makeup artist Spencer Barnes to create presenter Olivia Wilde’s glowing look for the 68th annual Golden Globe Awards.
“Olivia’s look was inspired by images she collected of what she refers to as ‘the French girl.’ I wanted her skin to be fresh and clean with eyes that extended outward. Touches of rose gold and sheer pink-veiled lips completed her youthful coquette-ish look,” Spencer said.
- Face: Sheer Glow Foundation, PRO-PRIME Multi Protect Primer With SPF (February 1st exclusively at Sephora), Copacabana Illuminator (February 15th), Amour Blush
- Eyes: PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow, Hollywoodland Soft Touch Shadow Pencil, Mambo Eyeliner Pencil, Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
- Lips: Fantasia Lipliner Pencil, Madere Pure Matte Lipstick, Frivolous Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil
Celebrity hair stylist Terry Millet created a chic, French Girl look for Olivia Wilde.
- Began by applying Kérastase Volumactive Mousse & Care Kérastase Volumactive to wet hair prior to blowdrying to give texture and volume.
- From there, Terry blow dried her hair with his hands, only using a round brush at the ends once almost dried to give the hair a clean, healthy, just washed type of look.
- Once the hair was dry, he finished with Kérastase Oléo-Relax Serum on the ends and a veil of Kérastase Double Force Hair Spray for hold.