30 November 2010

Mila Kunis In Nylon Magazine

Here is a sneek peek from NYLON Magazine's December/January Issue featuring the beautifull Mila Kunis. The issue hits stands Tuesday, November 30th, just in time for the official release of Kunis' film 'Black Swan'.






Snippets from interview:



On Black Swan: “It was the most intense training I’ve ever had in my life, and probably will have for anything. I lost 20 pounds, so I went down to 95 pounds. I weigh 117 usually, like today. I looked like Gollum [from The Lord of the Rings].”


 
On shooting Friends with Benefits with Justin Timberlake: “I’ve never seen people in my life with so little respect [as the paparazzi]… when we were filming on the street in New York it was pure and utter insanity. "


On her early acting days: “It was just play-pretend. Trust me, I did not have a clue what I was doing. It wasn't a job for me, I didn't think anything other than a teacher, a doctor, a lawyer, a fireman, or a policeman was a legitimate job because when you're little those are the things you see. It wasn't until I was 20 that I thought I could actually make it a career."







Photo Credit: NYLON Magazine / Melodie McDaniel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, i love her!! great post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...