23 April 2008

Homemade Mask For Smooth Skin

 Here's a home made facial mask which exfoliates too and which will leave your skin softer then a babies bottom: milk cleanses pores deep down and it's a great moisturizer to boot! It's perfect for dry skin. You can even bathe in it.
Milk rejuvinates skin and leaves it looking fresh and healthy. The brown sugar will exfoliate your skin.


Ingredients:
1/4 cup brown sugar
1-2 tablespoons of milk (best not to use skim milk though)
Feel free to add some honey to this mask too.

Instructions:
Mix the two ingredients well. Apply to freshly cleaned face and massage gently for a full minute - leave on for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water and maybe also a clean washcloth and pat dry. Beware with washclothes though as they tend to collect bacteria easily.

Another extremly effective mask ingredient somebody once told me about is Watermelon! Yes plain ol' watermelon..
I haven't really tried this out but I saw various people put this on their face. One girl rant and raved to me it left her skin completely smooth and clear. It's meant to cleanse skin and tighten pores.

I really want to try this out right now. Guess I will be taking a trip to the supermarket soon...



2 comments:

Ariella said...

That really does sound interesting! I'm going to try it out soon... Haha, I guess when watermelons become cheaper - closer to summer.

MyFashionAddictions said...

@Ariella:
Yea lol. Just looking at the pic and thinking back to the way the others discribed the results made me wanna go out and find some myself. Thanks for leaving a comment.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...